| ||Snap EDR Standard Workgroup licentie voor Snap Server 520, en650.|
Snap EDR is a high-performance network-optimized software solutionfor distributing, protecting, and reporting on business-criticalinformation throughout distributed enterprises. It allows users toeasily control the movement of files between local and remoteGuardianOS Snap Servers and Windows, Linux, and UNIX applicationservers from anywhere on the network. With integrated strongsecurity companies can transmit sensitive data across inexpensiveInternet connections instead of expensive private networks.Flexible scheduling as often as 'up-to-the minute', variablebandwidth throttling and compression enable Snap EDR to offermaximum data protection without impacting users andapplications.
- A new level of affordability for enterprise data mobility andmanagement
- Cross-platform data replication between GuardianOS, Windows,Linux, and UNIX Servers
- Network optimization moves data without disrupting users orapplications
- Integrated tiered security with data encryption, certificateauthentication, and certified delivery
- Scales to move data among thousands of servers