VB Computer Shop - Artikel Info
|Product specificaties ***|
|Omschrijving||VC240, 1-/3.3'' WDR, CMOS, 0.4lux/F1.7, VGA 640x480/30fps, MJPEG/MPEG-4, 3GPP, Fast Ethernet, PoE, D/N, RTSP, UPnP, RS-485, HTTPS, QoS, VLAN, 10W, 1.25kg
Cisco VC240 Bullet Network Camera
Today's small businesses are increasingly focused on protecting their offices, employees, and customers from theft, vandalism, unauthorized access, and other threats. With the right video surveillance solution, you can keep a close eye on your company-day and night, from any location.
Created specifically for small businesses, the affordable Cisco® VC240 Bullet Network Camera delivers superb video quality and rich monitoring features in a bullet form factor. It features an industry-standard dust- and moisture-resistant enclosure that is ideal for indoor and outdoor environments and places where moisture or dust might be of concern, such as manufacturing shop floors. The Cisco VC240 offers a wide dynamic range (WDR), so you can use just one camera in many situations for day and night surveillance. It works smoothly with your existing network to provide local and remote video monitoring. As part of a complete IP solution, this versatile camera can help your business see more ways to improve operations, safety, and security. The Cisco VC240 lets you:
- View live video and audio of your business from anywhere, regardless of light level day or night, using an Internet-connected PC or mobile phone;
- Integrate alarms, door sensors, motion detectors, and other business systems into your video solution;
- Receive automatic alerts, including video clips or still images, whenever motion is detected on your premises;
- Mount the rugged indoor/outdoor camera on a ceiling or wall;
- Rapidly search video archives, and configure and control your camera with the included video monitoring software.
The Cisco VC240 Bullet Network Camera provides:
- Superior camera quality and control: The Cisco VC240 features a WDR complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) sensor and built-in infrared (IR) LEDs and IR cut filter for optimal image quality, regardless of light level day or night. Its bullet form factor lets you focus on a specific area of your business, such as a door or cash register, to safeguard sensitive locations or to perform analytics such as counting the number of people coming in and out of your business, and at what times.
- Remote monitoring: The Cisco VC240 lets you access real-time video and audio from any Internet-connected PC, mobile phone, or Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) audio/video (AV) client. Its remote accessibility lets you enjoy peace of mind when you are away from the office.
- Protective enclosure: The Cisco VC240 features a rugged enclosure suitable for challenging indoor and outdoor environments such as a manufacturing floor. With an Ingress Protection rating of IP66, the camera offers robust protection against dust and moisture.
- Rich application support: The Cisco VC240 supports two-way audio and input/output ports to support a variety of applications. You can link the camera surveillance system to door and motion sensors, alarms, lighting systems, or phone systems. In addition, you can add the Cisco Advanced Video Monitoring System (AVMS) software to integrate the solution with business systems such as point-of-sale (POS) equipment, perform count and analyze activities, search POS data, and retrieve video for particular transactions.
- Fast, simple installation: The Cisco VC240 is easy to install on a wall or ceiling. It features Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support, so you can power and control the camera with just one network cable. Easy to set up, an intuitive graphical user interface in the included video software makes it easy to deploy cameras and sensor systems and set up intelligent alerts.
- Included video monitoring software: Other IP surveillance systems require costly video monitoring software. The Cisco VC240 includes-at no extra charge-a complete monitoring suite that lets you easily configure and control up to 16 cameras at once.
- A complete surveillance solution: The Cisco VC240 is part of a growing family of IP surveillance cameras designed as a fully integrated component of your Cisco Small Business network. With a broad portfolio of small business routing and switching, data storage, and telephony technologies, Cisco offers a comprehensive video, voice, and data solution for your business.
A summary of camera features follows:
- The bullet form factor of the camera supports flexible installation on ceilings or walls;
- A 1-/3.3-inch WDR sensor delivers high-quality video;
- The camera has a 3.3- to 12-mm varifocal board lens with auto-iris (3.6x optical zoom + 4x digital zoom);
- Built-in IR LEDs with an IR cut filter offer complete day and night functions;
- The camera has an audio input/output port for an external microphone or speaker;
- The rugged enclosure provides an IP66 Ingress Protection rating;
- I/O ports facilitate alarm triggers and facilitate turning on and off lights, etc;
- PoE allows for single-cable installation;
- The camera supports two codecs: MPEG-4 and MJPEG;
- IP Multicast is supported;
- The camera supports Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) video and audio streaming to IP Unicast and IP Multicast clients;
- Third-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) support allows viewing of video on a mobile device;
- When motion is detected an Event Notifications is sent to an email account or alarm log in the monitoring software;
- Privacy mask available to block certain areas of image from being viewed;
- RS-485 port for Pan Tilt base control;
- JPEG snapshots taken at multiple resolutions can be sent to an FTP server;
- The camera offers overlay text and time stamps;
- A configurable intraframe setting saves bandwidth;
- The camera supports up to 10 IP Unicast users and an unlimited number of IP Multicast users;
- The camera supports up to a 20-user local database for access management;
- The camera has a built-in web server for remote access over IP;
- Management is secure, over Secure HTTP (HTTPS);
- The camera housing is moisture- and dust-resistant;
- Software for monitoring and recording up to 16 cameras simultaneously is included.
|Video||Maximaal 30 frames per seconde||30 fps|
|Maximum resolutie||640 x 480 Pixels|
|Minimale belichting||0.4 Lux|
|Omvang optische sensor||1/3.3 "|
|Lenssysteem||Digitale zoom||4 x|
|Optische zoom||3.6 x|
|IP adres filteren||Y|
|Aansluitingen||Microfoon, line-in ingang||Y|
|Sample rate||8 kHz|
|Netwerk||Voldoet aan industriestandaarden||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.3af|
|Ondersteunde network protocollen||TCP/IP, HTTP, RTP, RTSP, NTP, DHCP, SMTP, DNS, DDNS, Bonjour, Jabber|
|Gewicht en omvang||Gewicht||1250 g|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Upgraden van firmware mogelijk||Y|
|Certificaten||Certificering||FCC, CE, UL, EMC/EMI, GOST-R|
|Eisen aan de omgeving||Luchtvochtigheid bij opslag||0 - 90 procent|
|Relatieve luchtvochtigheid, in bedrijf||20 - 80 procent|
|Temperatuur bij opslag||-40 - 70 °C|
|Temperatuur, in bedrijf||-20 - 60 °C|
|Minimale systeemeisen||Minimale processor||Pentium 4, AMD Athlon, 2GHz|
|Minimale RAM||512 MB|
|Minimum video card memory||128 MB|
|Andere features||Resolutie||320 x 240, 176 x 144|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||105 x 143 x 105 mm|
|Compatibele besturingssystemen||Windows Vista
|F-nummer (relatieve aperture)||1.7|
|Hoofdmenu||Bestellen/offerte||Produkt zoeken||Help||Aanbiedingen||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|