VB Computer Shop - Artikel Info
|Product specificaties ***|
|Omschrijving||Intel Xeon E5606 (2.13 GHz, 8MB L3), 6GB DDR3, DVD-RW, Smart Array P410i/256MB BBWC, 460W
Combining concentrated 1U compute power, HP Insight Control, and essential fault tolerance, the HP ProLiant DL360 G7 is optimized for space constrained installations. Latest Intel® Xeon® 5600 Series Processors (six and four core), with choice of DDR3 Registered or Unbuffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and PCI Express Gen2 technology provide a high performance system, ideal for the full range of scale out applications.
More Performance, Capacity and Efficiency in Less Space.
- Providing the new performance with Intel® Xeon® Processors 5600 series offers higher performance, better power efficiency, and more adaptability with: Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies, Trusted Execution Technology
- Up to 192GB Registered Memory DIMMS (up to 48GB Unbuffered): Memory intensive applications benefit from memory buffers, faster memory speeds, 4:1 memory interleaving, online spares and larger memory capacity.
- The DL360 G7 continues to provide the best in efficiency with HP Thermal Logic Technologies like the Sea of Sensors, Dynamic Power Capping and High Efficiency/Right-Sized power supplies.
- Still the 1U space to do more in the constrained environment.
Smart, flexible systems ready for complex, dynamic environments
Health management and Quick deployment
- Insight Control - essential infrastructure management that speeds server deployment, proactively manages health, optimizes power management, and offers control from anywhere – available standard on Performance models.
- iLO 3 allows powerful, hardware-based remote administration and control from a standard web browser to conserve valuable IT staff resources.
- Server configuration and deployment is simplified with tools like SmartStart, Rapid Deployment Pack, PXE, and ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU)
Integrated Virtualization Options
- Options for integrated VMware, MS HyperV or Citrix XenServer virtualization technologies; through internal USB and SD slot
Instant Health indicators
- System Insight Display: A rugged slide-out system diagnostics display saves administrators time with easy to find trouble shooting information at the front of the server.
Energy Efficiency Leadership
Industry Leading Efficiency
- Delivering more power for your needs with the highest efficiency in the industry, as seen by meeting Climate Savers Computing Gold, 80PLUS Gold, and setting the standards for Energy Star for Servers compliance.
High Efficiency Common Slot Power
- Right-Sized ProLiant Power Supplies from 460Watts @ 92% efficiency, 750Watts @ 92% efficiency, to 1200Watts @90% efficiency. Be sure to use the HP Power Calculator for selecting the right size power supply.
Intelligent Power Management
- Unique HP Thermal Logic Technologies: The Sea of Sensors is “Intelligent Power & Cooling Savers”. Smart power stops power delivery when components are not in use, adjusting fan control for efficient cooling. Smart Sensors allow intelligent actions to preserve, protect and enhance performance and power savings
Power Capping to reduce power usage
- Improve your capacity up to 3x with Insight Control and Dynamic Power Capping. Dynamic Power Capping allows you to cap the servers power use level, without impacting performance and still fully protecting the Circuit Breakers in the rack.
Simplified Server Management
Ease of Access
- Clean, tool-free, mechanical design enhances reliability and simplifies configuration and maintenance with tool-free, modular components, hot plug redundancy features for fast maintenance, and minimal cables for easy access to components
Ease of Installation
- Quick deploy rail system delivers easy installation and fast server access with universal tool-free sliding rails support square and round hole racks, ambidextrous cable management arm for cabling flexibility, and quick release levers for fast access
Commonality in parts
- Commonality focus, increases IT productivity with universal drives, Smart Array Controllers, and power supplies, common components simplify spares
Ease of Configuration
- ROM based configuration and management features increase uptime and simplify configuration with redundant ROM protects platform during upgrades, and ROM based drivers for OS independent health monitoring
|Processor||Processor socket||Socket 1366|
|Chipset moederbord||Intel 5520|
|L3 cache||8 MB|
|Aantal geïnstalleerde processoren||1|
|Processor kloksnelheid||2.13 GHz|
|Soorten RAID||0+1, 5+0, 5|
|Harde schijf-interface||Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Kloksnelheid geheugen||1333 MHz|
|Maximum intern geheugen||384 GB|
|Intern geheugen||6 GB|
|Optische drive||Soort optische drive||DVD-RW|
|Maximum geheugen grafische adapter||32 MB|
|Aantal Ethernet LAN (RJ-45)-poorten||4|
|USB 2.0 poort(en)||3|
|Gewicht en omvang||Diepte||692.2 mm|
|Compatibele besturingssystemen||Microsoft Windows Server
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
|Technische details||Type behuizing||Rack (1U)|
|Andere features||Disk Array controller||Smart Array P410i|
|Hoofdmenu||Bestellen/offerte||Produkt zoeken||Help||Aanbiedingen||E-mail: email@example.com|