VB Computer Shop - Artikel Info
|Product specificaties ***|
|Omschrijving||HP 830 8-port PoE+ Unified Wired-WLAN Switch
The HP 830 Unified Wired-WLAN Switch Series integrates both wireless controller and 1000 Mb/s Ethernet switch functions. The switch series provides 1000 Mb/s Ethernet ports, with each supporting a maximum power of up to 30 W PoE+ and IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n APs while delivering unified wired and wireless access control functions. The HP 830 24-Port PoE+ Unified Wired-WLAN Switch provides two 10GbE slots on the rear panel to relieve transmission bottleneck at the core of a WLAN network. The HP 830 Unified Wired-WLAN Switch Series are part of the HPN Mobility enterprise solution. This product set provides edge-to-core unified access and consistent WLAN services to small/medium branch offices for enterprises that are deploying the HP 10500/7500 20G Unified Wired-WLAN Module at their central (or main) office.
• Wi-Fi Clear Connect: provides a system-wide approach to help ensure WLAN reliability by proactively determining and adjusting to changing RF conditions and by identifying rogue activity, and optimizing WLAN performance by detecting interference from Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi sources using Spectrum Analysis capabilities built into the MSM430 and MSM46x access points.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• Web-based authentication: provides a browser-based environment to authenticate clients that do not support the IEEE 802.1X supplicant
• IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+): - up to 30 W per port supports PoE+-capable devices such asIP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras, as well asany IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device. - eliminates the cost ofadditional electrical cabling that would otherwise be needed in IPphone and WLAN deployments; the HP 830 8-Port PoE+ UnifiedWired-WLAN Switch supports up to 5 ports at 30 W; the 24-portmodel can support up to 24 ports at up to 30 W depending on the power source.
• Flexible forwarding modes: supports both distributed and centralized forwarding mode; in a wireless network using centralized forwarding, all wireless traffic is sent to the HP 830 Unified Wired-WLAN Switch for processing; if the distributed mode is configured, authenticated clients can continue to access local resources in the event that connectivity to the HP 830 Unified Wired-WLAN Switch is lost
• Pay as you grow: license upgrades allow you to increase support for additional access points without the need to buy additional costly hardware and use additional valuable space in a rack
Resiliency and high availability
• High reliability: supports N+1 and N+N backup
|Warranty||Garantie: Lifetime, advance replacement, next business day, phone support, software releases
|e resource planning (ERP) software|
|HPJG648AAE||830 Unifd Wrd-WLAN Swch 12|
|HPJD061A||Networking X125 1G SFP LC LH40 1310NM XCVR|
|HPJD062A||Networking X120 1G SFP LC LH40 1550NM XCVR|
|HPJD118B||X120 1G SFP LC SX Transceiver|
|HPJD119B||X120 1G SFP LC LX Transceiver|
|Hoofdmenu||Bestellen/offerte||Produkt zoeken||Help||Aanbiedingen||E-mail: email@example.com|