VB Computer Shop - Artikel Info
|Product specificaties ***|
|Omschrijving||1TB, SATA 6Gb/s, 64MB, 400g, Silver
Robust Surveillance Storage
The seventh-generation 6TB Seagate® Surveillance HDD addresses the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- 6TB capacities support up to 16 drives and 32 cameras per system;
- Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads;
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support;
- Rotational vibration sensors for reliable performance;
- Customise power settings to best support motion-activated cameras with Idle 3 support;
- Supplement backups with the Seagate Data Rescue Plan in the event of data loss or accident.
Build Better Video Surveillance Systems
The Surveillance HDD features storage power for the latest video surveillance systems.
- Build scalable systems to support large streaming workloads with support for ATA streaming and up to 32 cameras;
- Surveillance-optimised firmware improves drive reliability up to 30% and can reduce data loss;
- Ready to work 24×7 supporting up to 400+ hours of high definition content;
- 1M hours MTBF.
Surveillance HDD Delivers Reliability + Rescue Services
Surveillance HDDs are engineered for demanding surveillance systems. Should your data be lost, unintentionally deleted, or corrupted by viruses the data can be recovered with the new Seagate Rescue Services feature.
The three year Rescue Service Plan recovers the data from your failed drive, whether due to mechanical failure or accidental damage;
Fast and easy recovery process - data can be restored in 15 days or less;
Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate.
Consistent Performance in Multi-Drive Systems
Improve your drive reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows.The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance through system vibrations and support RAID configurations in the growing NVR and standalone - DVR segments.
- Choose options with RV sensors to allow drives to reliably perform in systems with up to 16 drives;
- RV sensors in a RAID environment improve system vibration tolerance;
- Support for up to 32 cameras recording in high definition.
Improved time-to-ready so you don’t miss a frame
As drive technology evolves, so do the applications that leverage them. With improvements in motion-sensing cameras, the Surveillance HDD now includes settings that can ensure your drive is ready when your system needs to record.
- Idle 3 power setting allows immediate recording when motion sensing is detected in a camera;
- Quick time-to-ready requires smaller system buffer sizes, reducing cost.
|Harde schijf||Mean time between failures (MTBF)||1000000 h|
|Hard drive interface transfer rate||6 Gbit/s|
|Bytes per sector||4096|
|Drive, omvang buffer||64 MB|
|Rotatiesnelheid harde schijf||7200 RPM|
|Opslagcapaciteit harde schijf||1000 GB|
|Harde schijf, omvang||3.5 "|
|Harde schijf-interface||Serial ATA III|
|Stroomverbruik (idle)||3.36 W|
|Stroomverbruik (PowerSave)||0.63 W|
|Stroomverbruik (in standby)||0.63 W|
|Typisch stroomverbruik||5.90 W|
|Eisen aan de omgeving||Temperatuur bij opslag||-40 - 70 °C|
|Temperatuur, in bedrijf||0 - 70 °C|
|Gewicht en omvang||Gewicht||400 g|
|Hoofdmenu||Bestellen/offerte||Produkt zoeken||Help||Aanbiedingen||E-mail: email@example.com|